Since 1954, Our Savior Lutheran Church has been a part of the Livermore community. God has been at work through the ministry of Our Savior to transform hearts and lives through the message of the Gospel proclaimed through our ministry on East Avenue, and now on S. Livermore.
In 1965, God birthed within Our Savior a desire to reach the young people of our community through the establishment of a preschool.
Over that time, Our Savior has become known as a place that provides a top-quality Christian education.
Through the quality educational ministry of our preschool, Our Savior expanded adding our K-8 school in 1975.
Our Savior has graduated many successful young people who have gone on to make a difference in their high schools, colleges, our community, and beyond.
© 2024 Our Savior Lutheran Ministries. All Rights Reserved.