Uniforms at OSLS
Students of Our Savior Lutheran School are required to wear a school uniform. While you may purchase some compliant pieces from other vendors, all shirts, as well as P.E. clothing must have a school logo, and may be purchased from Lands’ End (School Code 900146119). A link to our Lands’ End Preferred School site can be found below. The OSLS preferred school number is 900146119.
Our new embroidery vendor is Custom Designs and Sports.
1807-D Santa Rita Rd, Pleasanton
By APPOINTMENT ONLY
Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday closed
You can purchase elsewhere and have the logo sewn on for a nominal fee. This includes shirts, sweaters, and jackets.
- Designated colors - Black, Khaki, Navy, Lands’ End—Clear Blue Plaid. Pants, shorts, and capris must be a non-denim twill-like (not stretch) fabric and should fit modestly.
- Jumpers and skirts that sit “above the knee” must be worn with coordinating bike-style shorts, leggings, or tights, in approved colors, and be of a modest length.
- All outerwear jackets and raincoats should be in solid school colors. A logo is optional.
- Socks (including tights, leggings, or bike shorts) must be in black, navy blue, or white. No prints or logos.
- No open-toe, open-heel, or light-up shoes are allowed. Gym shoes are required for P.E.
- Hair Accessories including headbands, hair-ties, etc. must be in school colors only.
- P.E. Clothing (6th—8th grade only) is to be worn for P.E. only. The uniform for girls and boys is a solid black t-shirt, black shorts (no shorty shorts girls!) uniform approved socks & gym shoes. No logo required. Solid black sweatshirts and pants are optional.
- For TK - 4th grade – No P.E. apparel is required or allowed at any time.
- Clothing Corral: Gently used, uniform pieces are available free of charge; come check it out before you shop. (Parents are responsible for determining that the clothing selected meets uniform guidelines including logos as outlined.)
- Should appear neat and modest at all times.
- Shirts or undergarments worn under uniform top must be in uniform color and tucked in.
- Hair must be neat and well kept. No radical hairstyles or unnatural hair colors. Boys' hair must be trimmed above the eyebrows and above the collar.
- No more than two pairs of small stud earrings are allowed.
- Wearing of jewelry should be minimal
- The use of makeup should be minimal.