OSLS Parent Teacher Organization...
The OSLS PTO is a collaborative effort of the parents and staff of Our Savior Lutheran School. Our purpose is to "Inspire Tomorrow's Leaders Today at the Intersection of Faith and Excellence.” The PTO pursues this purpose through family education, fellowship, and fundraising. The desired outcome from the activities of the PTO consists of an effective pursuit of personal, social, and academic excellence in the following areas:
Family Education: Events shall be conducted to extend the pursuit to the "whole family."
Fellowship: Events shall be conducted to develop and foster relationships among the "families" of OSLS.
Fundraising: Events shall be conducted to provide supplemental resources to enhance the mission of OSLS.
- OSLS PTO Charter
- All fundraisers- (See’s Candies, Thanksgiving Pie’s, Dance-A-Thon, and Script) raised over $35,000! That's more than the previous year!
- New PTO events last year (Easter See’s, PTO and City of Livermore Police Department Welcome to 2021 Event, School Spirit message on the Livermore Vine Cinema Marquee, and Spring Dance-A-Thon were all a success!
- an increase to the Teacher Yearly Class Fund per student, instead of per class
- updating the Middle School Science Lab with additional STEM-related equipment
- additional overhead shade structures around campus; bids in process; work to be complete this school year
- Fundraisers – Thanksgiving Pies and Christmas See’s Candy
- Trunk or Treat
- Christmas Joy with Livermore Police Department
- End of Trimester Campus Celebrations
- Spring Events: Teacher Appreciation Week, Daddy Daughter Mother Son Dance, End of the Year Picnic
- Family Movie and BINGO Nights