Our Educational Children’s Center (ECC)
hosts two separate Christian-based before and after school programs for
students of Our Savior Lutheran School in Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
through Fourth Grade, and Fifth Grade through Eighth Grade. As such, we
follow the philosophies and policies of Our Savior Lutheran School.
ECC operates on regular school days, and follows the school calendar with the exception of some holiday breaks and summer hours. We operate during the following hours:
Before School 7:00-8:15 am
After School 1:00-6:00 pm
am & 12:00–6:00 pm
Summer Hours 7:00 am-6:00 pm
Any student who is enrolled at Our Savior Lutheran School is automatically enrolled in the ECC program. The program is of a “Drop-In” nature and no special arrangements are needed, except over holiday breaks when we require advanced registration and payment.
There are organized time periods which allow for the following activities:
- Organized games/directed activities
- Snack time
- Homework Club
- Indoor/outdoor recreation
- Art activities
Fees, Billing, and Payments:
- A monthly flat rate of $500* for Kindergarten to 8th Grade
- A monthly flat rate of $525* for Transitional Kindergarten - Full-time care (1:00-after 3:15)
- A monthly flat rate of $300* for Transitional Kindergarten - Part-time care (7:00-8:15 am & 1:00-3:15 pm only)
- A drop-in flat rate of $9.00 per hour.
- A single full day - Teacher-In Service and Holiday flat rate of $50 per day of use.
- A summer rate of $165 per week.
*This rate covers one full month of
ECC, including any holiday, other full-day closures (with exception of holidays
when ECC is closed as noted on next page) and half days. PLEASE
NOTE: Once you choose to utilize the flat monthly rate, your choice
remains in effect for the full school year. Only hardships and
changes of family status will be considered if you want to change between
hourly and flat rates.
During the summer, there is an option of a flat weekly rate of $165. In order to receive the weekly rate, you must choose your weeks by specific due dates prior to the month that you require summer care.
ECC charges will be added to your monthly tuition statement.
If students are not picked up by 6:00 pm, the following charges will be assessed:
First 3 times…………. $1.00/minute/child
Fourth-sixth time……. $2.00/minute/child
Excessive late pick up could result in the student being removed from the program.
A student may be placed under the supervision of the ECC program by any staff member with the parent being billed for the following:
- A student arriving at school earlier than 15 minutes before class time begins.
- A student who is not picked up after school within 15 minutes of dismissal.
A snack will be provided in the afternoon. On half-days/full days, and throughout the summer, parents will need to provide a lunch and drink.
Parents, or designated responsible party (as noted on emergency sheet), must sign their child in when dropping-off in the morning and must sign their child out before a child can leave the ECC area.
Dates ECC will be closed:
- Aug.20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
- Sept. 7
- Nov. 26, 27
- Dec. 24, 25 and 28-31
- Jan. 1 and 18
- Feb. 15
- April 5
- May 31
- June 10 morning only-no after school care
- July 2 and 5
Additional holiday closed dates will be decided by survey and posted.
Please feel free to contact Ryann Ness (ECC Director) at (925) 477-1246 ext/ 203 or email@example.com for any program questions you may have. Thank you for letting us care for your student.