Application /Enrollment Procedures
- Hold initial meeting and tour facilities with Admissions Counselor
- Submit Application packet with all supporting documentation and required fees to school office.
- Apply for admissions, please visit TADS. http://www.mytads.com/a/oslm You will be directed to TADS, our Admissions and Tuition Management Company.
- Schedule an academic assessment to ensure grade-level performance (scheduled with the Principal).
- Provide recent student report cards, achievement test scores, and the past year's attendance record.
- Submit Letters of Recommendation- completed by teachers, administrators or pastors.
- Contact the school office to schedule parent and student meetings with Julie Knight, Principal.
- Finalize acceptance with financial agreement completed (through TADS).
A student’s admission is based on an assessment of interests, motivation, achievement, character and talents. Our Savior does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin. The admissions policy and procedures for application and enrollment outlined on this page apply to all potential students applying for admittance to Our Savior Lutheran School. Any questions regarding the admissions process should be directed to Jennifer Burrus at 925-447-1246 (option 6).
To email the school, please CLICK HERE