Application /Enrollment Procedures
- Hold initial meeting and tour facilities with Admissions Counselor
- Submit Application packet with all supporting documentation and required fees to school office.
- Apply for admissions, please visit TADS. http://www.mytads.com/a/oslm You will be directed to TADS, our Admissions and Tuition Management Company.
- Schedule an academic assessment to ensure grade-level performance (scheduled with the Principal).
- Provide recent student report cards, achievement test scores, and the past year's attendance record.
- Submit Letters of Recommendation- completed by teachers, administrators or pastors.
- Contact the school office to schedule parent and student meetings with Julie Knight, Principal.
- Finalize acceptance with financial agreement completed (through TADS).
A student’s admission is based on an assessment of interests, motivation, achievement, character and talents. Our Savior does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin. The admissions policy and procedures for application and enrollment outlined on this page apply to all potential students applying for admittance to Our Savior Lutheran School. Any questions regarding the admissions process should be directed to Jennifer Burrus at 925-447-1246 (option 2).
To email the school, please CLICK HERE
2021-2022 Annual Tuition
Transitional Kindergarten $7,385
Kindergarten – Grade 8 $9,245
* 12 monthly payments
are based on the $500 non-refundable tuition deposit being paid up-front at time of enrollment.
The balance of tuition may then be fully paid or split into 12 equal monthly payments. The first payment is due in June of 2021, and the final payment will be due in May of 2022. For your convenience, through TADS, you may select payment dates of the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th of each month. Tuition does not include field trips, school lunches, outdoor education programs or any uniform requirements.
- Sibling Discount: We offer a 7% discount off the lesser sibling's tuition.
Priority Registration for returning students will begin on January 8, 2021 at 8:00am (including those coming from our preschool) and will be granted until January 22, 2021. Open Registration is January 23, 2021.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.